- Click to visit Hopalong’s Facebook Fundraiser page.
- Click the “+ Raise Money” button on the right side of the page.
- A window will pop up with details about creating a fundraiser. Click the “Get Started” button.
- Ensure that “Hopalong and Second Chance Animal Rescue” is selected as the charity you are raising money for.
- Create a fundraising goal and the date the campaign ends and click “Next”. Fundraising campaigns usually last 2-4 weeks.
- Name your fundraiser and explain why you’re raising money. We encourage you to personalize this part of the page and explain to individuals why you’re supporting Hopalong! (For example, I volunteer, foster or got my cat or dog from Hopalong. They have rescued over 34,000 animals to date from high-kill shelters, and have over 540 foster homes in the Bay Area! Or – I love the lifesaving work Hopalong Animal Rescue does. They have rescued…)
Click “Next” when you’re done.
- Add a photo. If you’re fundraising because of a specific pet, we encourage you to upload a photo of that animal by clicking “Edit” and then “Upload New Photo”. If you don’t have a specific photo in mind, use one of the photos provided.
- Click “Create”, and you’re all set! Share the link on Facebook so that friends know you’reparticipating!
We are here to help with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out to Juliet – Juliet@hopalong.org