- Mix/Breed: DSH / Brown Tabby with Buff and White
- Sex/Age: Female / 1.5 years
- Location: Woodlands Pet Food & Treats, San Rafael
Annabelle loves above the tail, chin, and between the shoulder blade scratches. She is very talkative and likes if you meow back at her. She also sometimes fetches hairbands and brings them to you. She does best in calm environments. She is a bit shy/timid at first and will slowly warm up to new people, but once she gets used to you she is the best cat ever. She loves to be around her person and sit on your lap/at the foot of your bed. She loves to have a perch by the window, and soft cozy blankets to sleep on.
- Favorite snacks: salmon and turkey flavored treats
- Dislikes: faces too close to her belly, loud shoes and voices
- Favorite toys: hairbands, small balls, strings, feathers